Click to Home
Go To Search
What should I do if I lose my user name or password?
You must come to Carl Sandburg’s main office to retrieve a copy of your user information and present a photo ID. Only a parent or guardian can receive user information, unless prior arrangements are made with the principal or assistant principal for another adult to pick up the information. This adult will also need to present a photo ID. To make arrangements, call Carl Sandburg at (847) 949-2707.


Show All Answers

1. Can other people see my child’s grades and information?
2. What should I do if I lose my user name or password?
3. Why do I have separate log-ins for each of my children?
4. Will my child receive his/her own user name and password?
5. How often should I check my child’s grades?
6. How often will my child’s grade be updated? What should I be looking for?
7. Will I see information about upcoming assignments?
8. How is late, missing, and absent work handled?
9. Why does the grading system vary from class to class?
10. Why is the PowerSchool average different from the average I get when I calculate my child’s grade?
11. What should I do if I have questions regarding a grade?
12. What should I do if I have technical issues with PowerSchool?

470 N. Lake St. • Mundelein, IL 60060 • Ph: (847) 949-2705 • Fx: (847) 949-2727